READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.
1. This test contains 40 questions. You are required to answer ALL questions. Four responses are given for each question. The responses are A, B, C and D. Only ONE response is correct.
2. In the answer section, find the number which corresponds to your question and click on the letter you have chosen
Here is an example done for you.
The letter C has been selected in blue in the answer section because gas is the correct answer and it is next to C.
3. If you are not sure of the answer to a question then choose the one which you think is BEST. Click on the letter you have chosen.
4. If you want to change your answer, click on your new answer of choice.
5. When you begin, work as quickly and carefully as you can. If you cannot answer a question, omit it and go on to the next one. You can return to that question later.
6. The test contains 40 items. You will have 1 hour and 10 minutes to answer them.