Read these instructions carefully before you attempt to answer the questions.
1. Write your candidate number clearly on each page.
2. This paper contains six questions. You are required to answer question 1 and three others. Each question is worth 5 marks.
Note: You must answer only four questions.
Be sure to answer fully the four questions.
3. Write the answer for each question in the space provided in this booklet.
4. Answers must be written in complete sentences.
5. Ensure that your handwriting is clear.
6. If you have to erase, do so cleanly.
7. Look over your work when you have finished.
8. Do not take away any part of this booklet.
DO NOT TURN THIS PAGE UNTIL YOU ARE TOLD TO DO SO.