2021 - Social Studies - Mock Exam - Grade 6
READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
1. This test has 40 questions. You have 1 hour and 10 minutes to answer them.
2. Each question has four suggested answers: (A), (B), (C) and (D). Read each question carefully then choose the correct answer.
3. In the answer section, find the number that matches the question you intend to answer.
4. Click the circle with the same letter, (A), (B), (C) or (D), that matches your answer for each question.
The correct answer is “Georgetown”, so (D) has been selected.
5. If you want to change your answer, click on your new answer of choice.
6. When you begin, work as quickly and carefully as you can. If you cannot answer a question, omit it and go on to the next one. You can return to that question later.