2021 - Social Studies - Mock Exam - Grade 6 - Paper 2
Read these instructions carefully before you attempt to answer the questions.
1. Write your candidate number clearly on each page.
2. This paper contains two sections.
Section A contains one question. You must answer this question
Section B contains five questions. You must answer three of these questions.
Note: You must answer only four questions.
Be sure to answer the four questions fully.
3. Write the answer for each question in the space provided in this booklet.
4. If you have to erase, do so completely and write your new answer.
5. If you complete your work before the schedule time, spend the remaining time Looking over your work w.
DO NOT TURN THIS PAGE UNTIL YOU ARE TOLD TO DO SO.